Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / Name This Forum / An indoor park to ride bicycles. mmmm bikes. Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34
d.a king
mud pies

yesi think you should leave most thebuilding to ben and steve since they hacve built this shit many tiomes before and ride bmx.....

Nov. 26, 2005 10:41 AM

d.a king
mud pies

oh and if some random lawyers are paying for this shit why did you find it necessary to blab on the internet about it right away..? sounds like bs to me

Nov. 26, 2005 10:46 AM

hangfive
critical

stokes wrote:

wow, um, I would not be discouraged so easily.  Fuck, I thought that was useful, but ya, thanks for trying to be so chill. To that bitch that said except that stokes is running it, bitch ill fuck you up.

hahaha stfu stokes, the only fucking youll be doing is taking it in the ass as usual..

Nov. 26, 2005 2:45 PM

d.a king
mud pies

from steve. its all good guys this might be for real if stokes doesn,t fuck around and leaves ben boyko  in charge of all design and cunstruction ben and i will be starting cunstruction of the ramps soon as stokes gets all the wood.stokes if you have any brains stokes you leave ben in charge and im second forman if thats all right with you stokesypoo. ss over and out

Nov. 26, 2005 10:20 PM

d.a king
mud pies

mark. we need a crew of people that can build ramps not your jump team so dont fuck around you leave ben in charge of the crew

Nov. 26, 2005 10:23 PM

Espresso
Torrefactor

that seems like it might be confusing for anyone else but above when D.A.King says "from steve" thats surrey steve speaking

Nov. 26, 2005 10:32 PM

hangfive
critical

werd up steve, glad someone else agrees with me on this one...ive known stokes waayyy to long to immediately buy into this shit.  Remember when he got sponsored by ford trucks and got a free f-150..HAH.  Imma give boyko a call tommorow and see what he has to say about alla this.

Nov. 26, 2005 11:09 PM

Fever

oh the drama all of this is causing.....

Nov. 27, 2005 12:07 AM

j
Administrator

Let's try not to get too excited. Hopefully this happens but if not... oh well.

About the time thing. It could go either way. Ron took a long time to build his dream ramp and he made it his way. Solid as a rock. He used all recycled wood and did a bunch of stuff like mitre cut bowled in corners and angled hips. Stuff like that is hard to do. Especially when you have to pull nails out of everything and search for the right piece of wood.

If you wanted to build something quick and you had money you could build a nice wide 5' mini ramp with spine in 3 or 4 days. All the tranny pieces are the same size and height. You make a template and spend a day cutting 60 of them or so. If you are buying all new wood you just order all your 2x6s from the lumber yard all pre-cut to the same length. Then you just get a system going and slam together transition sections like an assembly line.

It can be done fast if you have the money to spend on new materials and you don't build corners or tranny hips.

Nov. 27, 2005 12:53 AM

d.a king
mud pies

it can be done fast AND good if boyko is incharge stokes. if you fill it full of ladder bridges you might not make it to new years

Nov. 27, 2005 11:24 AM

BLUE
WORD

id think itd be done good..and as amt says ya it pretyt much does rain for 3 months like straight..but then it still rains a lot in februarya nd april...and then lets not forget where we live..vancouver..it rains often enough that the indoor will be used and hey sometimes..even if tis dry out its nice to ride a sweet indoor with music and shit..i think everyones gotta put some trust in monseiur stokes and the rest of the ppl who are gonna build...i wanan know what hes gonna call it!@!! lol

Nov. 27, 2005 4:33 PM

stokes

Wow.....  Iíve been sitting here, busting my ass and I get this. First off JT, shut the fuck up.  I'm sick of your god damn talking. 

Ben does have alot of knowledge, and yes, he is helping out with the design.  He came and saw the space, so if you feel the need to verify all of this, then go talk to him. 

Finally, I get screwed out of a truck by James McPhail and your gonna give ME shit for that.  Fuck you.

To those of you who were cool,

Good times, Iím just sick of JTís whining and bitching.

Nov. 27, 2005 5:38 PM
Website  
stokes

Hey, the name is "The Hangar"  Thanks for at least something positive.  The design is really comming along, should be getting there by tomorow.

Peace.

Nov. 27, 2005 6:34 PM
Website  
me

My idea for a foam pit

Nov. 27, 2005 6:39 PM
me

damn, the img tag didn't work
http://www.f-bmx.com/photos/view_photo. ... d=foam_pit

Nov. 27, 2005 6:39 PM
stokes

Mind if I use that, I was having troubles placing the foam pit.

Nov. 27, 2005 6:58 PM
Website  
me

go for it
It allows people to learn straight air tricks, as well as quarterpipe tricks, and tricks out of wallrides

Nov. 27, 2005 7:10 PM
IRIDE-A-DINOSAUR
=King Of Rollouts=

i wish there was an indoor park neer me.. the closest nice skatepark is a 2 and a half hour drive away to louisville

Nov. 27, 2005 7:35 PM
Website  
BLUE
WORD

ya its a good idea dude..id only say to make it bigger..10x10 pretty small..at least longer..cuz u never know when u get launched ya k now...all the best to ya stokes

Nov. 27, 2005 7:35 PM

j
Administrator

Yeah once you learn the tranny you can get as much height as the kicker easily and twice as much distance. 5' kicker 5'-6' airs and 10'-12' of distance.

Saying that I would much rather slam into a flat wall than slamming my ribs into the end of a wooden box. The wall at the end sounds like a good idea. Just make the box 16'x16' or something.

Nov. 27, 2005 7:53 PM

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34    
Jump to